Trinity House Light Vessel 93
LIGHT VESSEL 93 was ordered by Trinity House in 1938 and was built by Philip & Son of Dartmouth. She is a vessel of riveted steel construction. She first served on the Galloper Station and then on mine watching duties on the Thames between 1947 and 1953. After further service on the East Goodwin and Galloper Stations she had renovations carried out by Swan Hunter in 1980 and Holman & Sons of Penzance in 1996.
After conversion to solar power in 1998 she had further service at Inner Dowsing Station, Sunk Station and Foxtrot 3 before being sold into private ownership in 2004.
Previous names: Galloper
1938 Built by Philip & Son of Dartmouth
1939 Handed over to Trinity House
1971 Steering shelter replaced by Swan Hunter
1980 Automated by Holman & Son, Penzance
1996 Converted to solar power